At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented and creative individual to join the Content Development team of our rapidly growing organization.
As a Video Producer Intern, you will be directly involved in the creation and distribution of learning content generated by Data Science Dojo. You will set up and manage the recording studio, record high quality videos, and edit the content to make it useful and engaging. You will have the opportunity to work closely with subject matter experts and other content developers to create dynamic online learning experiences for our top-rated data science and machine learning training programs. As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you’ll be expected to use trends from credible sources to add value to your work. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our data science, engineering, development, and social media teams.
- Manage all aspects of pre-production including script writing, story boarding, scheduling, shooting, editing, and motion graphics
- Edit videos to improve their quality and usefulness
- Transcribe interviews and insert captions/subtitles to recorded videos as needed
- Work on site to set up the recording studio and make arrangements for camera and lighting equipment
- Assist with all technical setup for shoots including lighting, angle, placement and type of microphone, and positioning of individuals on camera
- Create a wide variety of digital content, including animation, photography, and more
- An undergraduate degree in Education Technology, Video Production, or a related field OR a current college student in the second half of the undergraduate program
- Proven experience in developing effective online learning content incorporating video and audio media
- Strong understanding of multimedia instructional design
- Excellent photography and videography skills
- Knowledge and proven experience of creating engaging content for users
- Proficiency in video and audio editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, and Audacity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
Nice to Have
- Prior experience (1 year or more) in photography and videography OR equivalent internship or schoolwork experience
- A presentable portfolio showcasing past projects and assignments
- Some experience conducting livestreams and managing online events
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
- Some understanding of Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Hotjar to extract valuable insights
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 6500 alumni from over 100 countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.