Training and Development Specialist
At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our rapidly growing organization. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our data science, development, and social media teams.
As a T&D specialist, you will be working closely with the teaching staff at Data Science Dojo to standardize and improve the delivery of our live training. You will be responsible for coming up with an architecture for our knowledge base as per the best practices of learning and development. You will also be expected to conduct focus groups with our students and TAs to collect actionable feedback while supporting the content team in standardizing all the learning materials.
- Give accurate estimates on content production while managing and owning the performance of content writers.
- Attend ‘training’ and manage in-training activities and communicate with the internal teams to resolve issues
- Define specific success metrics for instructors and TAs
- Come up with detailed retros for each training session and report on defined metrics
- Proofread content and authenticate the accuracy of the technical material.
- Overhaul the slide decks for training sessions and standardize the training sessions in a scalable manner.
- Create training outlines for internal teammates and conduct sessions on activity-based learning.
- An undergraduate degree in Business or Education.
- Minimum 2–3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to manage content calendars and content management tools.
- Teacher’s training experience in the government or corporate sector will be a plus.
- Awareness of multiple learning taxonomies would be a huge plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project.
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading learning platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Built on the mission of making data science accessible to everyone, our strong network of more than 10,000 alumni from over 150 countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field.
Our mission is to make data science accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals working together to provide an inclusive learning environment.