At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for an organized and driven individual to join the project management team of our rapidly growing organization.
As a Program Manager, you will be involved with the development, delivery, and communication process of our public and private data science training programs. You will communicate frequently with internal and external facilitators and instructors to create training schedules and ensure live training sessions run smoothly while delivering the best possible learning experience.
Additionally, you will communicate with program participants to assist them along their learning journey. To manage program participants, you will rely heavily on our CRM platform and develop workflows and automation to optimize efficient communication and participant data management.
- Communicate with training attendees throughout the learning journey.
- Manage & analyze data from participants & clients to improve processes.
- Maintain and develop plans for effective problem-solving & relationship-building.
- Create, develop & manage communication workflows, training surveys, and feedback.
- Collect & communicate feedback to improve all aspects of a given training course.
- Assist in developing training schedules & coordinate with team members.
- Assist in the creation & development of training programs for corporate clients.
- Coordinate with external & internal instructors to manage multiple training schedules.
- Moderate live instructor-led training sessions & assist in smooth execution.
- Coordinating the development of checklists, processes, workflows, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable the successful implementation of all key tasks and allow the company to scale its processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, Project Management, or a related field.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Strong communication & relationship management skills.
- Proven record in facilitating decision-making & relationship building quality.
- Understanding of MS Office & CRM systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for continuous improvement and root cause analysis.
- A proven track record of enabling teams and building cross-functional relationships.
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 10000+ alumni from over 100+ countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field.
Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in practical ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity.