At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented and creative individual to join the Sales and Marketing team of our rapidly growing organization.
As an Accounts Manager, you will help build, communicate, and grow Data Science Dojo’s vision of delivering premier data science training. You will be working as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters. You will be responding to customers’ inquiries regarding our training programs, making sure that their concerns are taken care of. Your work will have a strong influence on the overall impression of the organization. As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you will be expected to use the power of data to add value to the marketing campaigns of the organization. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our data science, engineering, development, and social media teams.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all matters related to customers’ account management
- Follow-up with leads regarding the pricing and discount options to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Answer customers’ questions regarding the training programs offered at Data Science Dojo
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer segments
- Work cross-functionally to execute on individual customer strategies
- Identify opportunities for getting more leads and adding value to the existing customer service
- Track relevant qualification and lead management activity in HubSpot and develop effective ways to reach
- Analyze how well are the users responding to customer service tools
- Define metrics of success for customer service campaigns and keep track of the progress
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or a related field OR a current college student in the second half of the undergraduate program
- Expertise in the implementation of quantitative and qualitative data analysis techniques
- Proven experience in managing the accounts and sales of a corporate organization or volunteer society
- Demonstrated success planning, developing, and engaging customers with sales and marketing campaigns
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) with experience using some CRM tools and software such as HubSpot, Marketo, Campaign Monitor, or ActiveCampaign
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
Nice to Have
- Prior experience (1 year or more) in customer service, sales, or marketing at a reputable organization OR equivalent internship or schoolwork experience
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Hotjar
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 10000+ alumni from over 100+ countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.