At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the product design team of our rapidly growing organization.
As a Software Engineer, you will maintain all the software tools owned by and used at Data Science Dojo. You’ll be responsible to run test cases, evaluating the performance of tools, tracking and reporting bugs, and making sure that all the processes run in a seamless manner. You will also be expected to collaborate with web developers to ensure that the new updates pushed on the online platforms are tested and verified before going live.
As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you’ll be expected to use trends from a number of credible sources to add value to your work. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our data science, development, and social media teams.
- Build web services and software components using Python, Java, and PHP
- Review and analyze software components and system specifications
- Build effective reporting interfaces and data feeds
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Collaborate with other teams to incorporate ideas and features, creating a roadmap for the future
- Conduct design and code reviews, and post-implementation testing
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and stability of products and systems
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle
- Define metrics of success for products and services and keep track of the progress
- An undergraduate degree in Software or Computer Engineering or a related field
- Prior experience (2 years or more) in the related domain
- Knowledge and proven experience in working with Python, Java, or another object-orientated programming language
- Experience creating clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in documenting and logging software bug reports and updates
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
- Some understanding of Google Analytics and Hotjar to extract valuable insights
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 10000+ alumni from over 100+ countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in practical ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.