Animator / Motion Graphics Artist
At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a creative and enthusiastic individual to join the Content Development team of our rapidly growing organization.
As an Animator and Motion Graphics Artist, you will be involved in the production and publication of high-quality video content. You will tell the story of Data Science Dojo on all the digital platforms in an interactive and engaging manner. You will also be expected to use cutting-edge technologies and post-production tools to add value to your work. You will have the opportunity to work closely with subject matter experts and other content developers to create dynamic online learning experiences for our top-rated data science and machine learning training programs. As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you’ll be expected to use trends from credible sources to add value to your work. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our data science, engineering, development, and social media teams.
- Produce engaging animations in collaboration with other content developers, meeting the needs of the target audience
- Conceptualizing ideas for characters, scenes, backgrounds, and other animation elements
- Develop storyboards for animation projects
- Design backgrounds, sets, and other elements of the animated environment
- Develop timing and pacing of motion, based on audio requirements
- Convert raw films into high-quality videos, to be shared on multiple platforms
- Gather snippets of recorded videos and images and combine them into videos to tell a consistent story
- Find and add appropriate and effective sound effects to the videos
- Add captions, transcript, and subtitles to videos where needed
- Use computer software and editing tools to add visual effects to videos
- Ensure all edited cuts and transformations in the video are seamless and easy to follow
- Evaluate the quality of edited videos and make sure that the final form is free of any errors
- Define and create project timelines in collaboration with other content creators and editors
Watch the video to get an understanding of the animations expected from Animators/Motion Graphics Artist
- An undergraduate degree in Film and Video Production, Communication, Journalism, or a related field
- Proven experience in editing videos using computer tools and software
- Portfolio of past projects focusing on video production and editing
- Strong understanding of video editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and DaVinci Resolve
- Excellent photography and videography skills
- Knowledge and proven experience of post-production skills and tools
- Strong understanding of audio editing software such as Adobe Audition and Audacity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
Nice to Have
- Prior experience (1 year or more) in photography and videography at a reputed organization
- A presentable portfolio showcasing past projects and assignments
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 6500 alumni from over 100 countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.