At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented and creative individual to join our Marketing team as a SEO specialist. You’ll play a key role in developing new SEO initiatives, support the rapid growth of our audience, and create ambitious campaigns for improving our site ranking and user experience.
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist will plan, analyze, review, and implement changes on the company’s franchisee websites to maximize traffic and conversions by improving page rankings and visibility within major search engines.
This is a hands-on role that will work across key areas of organic search and digital marketing strategies to support the tactical development, strategic direction, and continuous improvement of current and future website optimization and initiatives. The Specialist will ultimately ensure on-page and off-page optimization to produce relevant search results and positive user experiences as well as grow site traffic, generate new leads, and brand awareness.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Work with the web development team to update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Develop strategies for initiating a paid search campaign. Test, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to maximize ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement an integrated link-building strategy
- Reach out to relevant contacts with customized messaging for link building
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Define success metrics and measurable goals for SEO initiatives
- Monitor and improve SEO tactics based on defined success metrics
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on SEO performance for presentation
- Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration, IT, Communications, Computer Science, Digital Marketing or related field
- SEO certification preferred
- One to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
Nice to Have
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 6500 alumni from over 100 countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.