Sales and Marketing Specialist
At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented individual to join the Sales and Marketing team of our rapidly growing organization.
As a Sales and Marketing Specialist, you will play a leading role in developing new sales strategies to aid the marketing team. You’ll improve the existing strategies, identify areas for improvement, and create effective marketing campaigns for the future. As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you will be expected to use the power of data to add value to the overall presence of the organization. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our data science, engineering, development, and social media teams.
- Manage individual contact CRM data
- Drive outreach programs to public-facing programs
- Set up monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets and creating a strategy to achieve it
- Work with the marketing team to set up sales initiatives
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships, create sales and attribution reports in CRM to measure success
- Create and manage advertising and marketing campaigns
- Drive sales outreach program by being the point of contact for all the sales activities including sales calls, emails, demonstrations, and meetings to bring clients
- Conduct marketing research and share findings with the team to improve sales outreach
- Give feedback on email marketing campaigns, customize it to drive sales
- Work with the content team to create content that drives our overall sales strategy
- Review creative materials and provide constructive brand feedback
- Define metrics of success for marketing campaigns and keep track of the progress
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of sales management and outreach programs
- Knowledge of social media, content, and email marketing
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and experience using CRM tools and software
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions, devise strategies and measure the progress of projects over time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
- Understanding of web writing and SEO
- Experience in naming and visual design
Nice to Have
- Prior experience (2 years or more) in creating and managing sales strategies at a reputable organization
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
- Some experience hosting and/or organizing live streams and online events
- Experience with Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Hotjar
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 10000+ alumni from over 100+ countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.