At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented individual to join the product design team of our rapidly growing organization.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible to analyze and improve the existing product and service strategies of Data Science Dojo. You’ll play a key role in developing new product lines and initiatives, supporting the rapid growth of our audience. You will also be expected to conduct market research and audience analysis to come up with realistic but ambitious roadmaps for the future. As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you’ll be expected to use trends from a number of credible sources to add value to your work. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our data science, engineering, development, and social media teams.
- Provide leadership and innovation in product management
- Create product roadmaps along with feature updates, milestones, and timelines
- Research, curate, and deliver presentations focusing on new product strategies and future roadmap
- Determine and analyze customers’ needs by conducting market research and needs analysis
- Review product specifications and requirements to devise an effective strategy for the future
- Develop a partnership strategy, grow a network of partners, and build a prosperous partnership practice for Data Science Dojo
- Create proposals and negotiate with prospective partners
- Find instructors to initiate new course creation and build course portfolio for the online platforms
- Develop product brand strategy and refine product materials
- Define metrics of success for products and services and keep track of the progress
- An undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Communication, or a related field
- Knowledge and proven experience of analyzing and managing product strategies
- Understanding of leading product design strategies
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions, devise strategies, and measure the progress of projects over time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and networking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
Nice to Have
- Prior experience (3 years or more) in product design and development at a reputable organization
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
- Some understanding of Google Analytics and Hotjar to extract valuable insights
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 6500 alumni from over 100 countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.