At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented individual to join the product design team of our rapidly growing organization.
As a Product Design Prototyper, you will play a key role in creating product strategies to support our overall vision and marketing campaigns. You’ll conduct comprehensive user tests and gather valuable feedback to understand and prioritize the needs of users. You will also be expected to identify gaps between our current product design and the expectations of users, ultimately devising strategies to bridge these gaps. As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you’ll be expected to use trends from a number of credible sources to add value to your work. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our data science, engineering, development, and social media teams.
- Create effective product strategies and interactive prototypes
- Understand and meet the needs and expectations of the target audience
- Conduct user research and tests to improve design projects
- Design and create interactive user experience, focusing on the primary needs of the target audience
- Contribute to strategic decision-making by working with Marketing and Content Development teams
- Drive product and brand recognition for Data Science Dojo
- Develop global brand strategy and refine existing product materials
- Review creative materials and provide constructive brand feedback
- Define metrics of success for products and services and keep track of the progress
- An undergraduate degree in Design, Communication, Marketing, or a related field
- Knowledge and proven experience of UI/UX design and UX research practices
- Portfolio of previous projects, depicting visual design and storytelling skills
- Understanding of leading product design strategies
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions, devise strategies, and measure the progress of projects over time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
- Understanding of web writing and SEO optimization
Nice to Have
- Prior experience (2 years or more) in product design and user experience research at a reputable organization
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
- Some understanding of Google Analytics and Hotjar to extract valuable insights
- Experience using design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe XD
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 10000+ alumni from over 100+ countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.