At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Human Resource team of our rapidly growing organization.
As an Office Manager, you will assist the senior leadership of the company in running day-to-day operations. You will be in touch with all the teams and employees regarding the management of budget and supplies. Your work, in this role, will be important for the smooth running of activities at the workplace and also for establishing a strong connection with customers. This is a generalist role with a broad span of responsibilities from organizing events to customer relationship management.
- Assist in planning training events; this will include activities such as booking travel, ordering and tracking course material, and reviewing and signing contracts with venues
- Manage office credit card purchases, along with executive team cards
- Assist in bookkeeping and accounting
- Track and report invoices, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in the process
- Coordinate team activities and maintain office supplies
- Help the Marketing team in managing local as well as offsite meetups
- Assist in customer service and answer customers’ questions as needed
- Coordinate calendars and schedule conference rooms
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, personnel, and research matters
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Economics, or a related field
- Knowledge and proven experience of bookkeeping and account management
- Ability to communicate effectively and productively with all levels of employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with standard computer equipment such as keyboards, monitors, and personal computers
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions, devise financial strategies, and measure the progress of projects over time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
Nice to Have
- Prior experience (3 years or more) in bookkeeping, account management, and/or customer service at a reputable organization
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
- An understanding of best practices involved in customer service and human resource management
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 6500 alumni from over 100 countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.