At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the Sales and Marketing team of our rapidly growing organization.
As a Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in developing new initiatives to support our marketing campaigns. You’ll assess our existing marketing strategies and identify areas for improvement, eventually creating new, effective strategies. You will also be expected to take ownership of the marketing and communication channels, building a strong connection with our target audience. As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you’ll be expected to use trends from a number of credible sources to add value to your work. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our data science, engineering, development, and social media teams.
- Drive product and brand recognition for Data Science Dojo
- Provide leadership and innovation in brand management
- Create and manage advertising and marketing campaigns
- Develop global brand strategy and refine existing product materials
- Manage and define email marketing programs
- Review creative materials and provide constructive brand feedback
- Define metrics of success for marketing campaigns and keep track of the progress
- Create partnerships with external data science sites, digital, and retail locations
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of core marketing principles and tactics including advertising, social media, and event marketing
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and experience using CRM tools and software
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions, devise strategies and measure the progress of projects over time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
- Understanding of web writing and SEO
- Experience in naming and visual design
Nice to Have
- Prior experience (2 years or more) in creating and managing marketing campaigns at a reputable organization
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
- Some experience hosting and/or organizing live streams and online events
- Experience with Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Hotjar
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 6500 alumni from over 100 countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.