Interactive Data Science Content Developer
At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented and creative individual to join the Content Development team of our rapidly growing organization.
As an Interactive Data Science Content Developer, you will be creating learning content for our target audience, including short video tutorials, informative blog posts, and engaging data science exercises. You will have the opportunity to work closely with subject matter experts and other content developers to create dynamic online learning experiences for our top-rated data science and machine learning training programs. You will also be expected to analyze our existing learning content and to identify areas for improvement. As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you’ll be expected to use trends from credible sources to add value to your work. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our data science, engineering, development, and social media teams.
- Work with a content developer in the field of data science to transform existing curriculum into interactive learning content with the help of cutting-edge technologies
- Review learning materials and create clear visuals and assets to support content development
- Develop short form learning content to be shared with publicly with general audience
- Assist with the development of courses including learning objectives, lesson planning and evaluation
- Prototype new content delivery ideas including interactive videos
- Curate, research, and write blog posts on topics relevant to the audience
- Define metrics of success for products and services and keep track of the progress
- An undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Human Computer Interaction, or a related field OR a current college student in the second half of the undergraduate program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and proven experience of creating engaging content for users
- Ability to create engaging content for the web
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
Nice to Have
- Prior experience (1 year or more) in design or curriculum development OR equivalent internship or schoolwork experience
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Formal or informal teaching experiences, such as a TA position, tutoring, or mentoring
- Some knowledge of WordPress and front-end web languages (HTML 5, CSS, JS)
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
- Some understanding of Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Hotjar to extract valuable insights
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 6500 alumni from over 100 countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.