At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented and creative individual to join the Sales and Marketing team of our rapidly growing organization.
As a Marketing and Communications Intern, you will work closely with the Marketing team, playing a vital role in creating new campaigns to attract the target audience. You’ll be expected to develop analyze existing sales strategies, identify areas for improvement, and recommend better, effective strategies for the future. Your work will have a strong influence on the overall impression of the organization. As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you will be expected to use the power of data to add value to the marketing campaigns of the organization. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our data science, engineering, development, and social media teams.
- Work with the marketing team to manage advertising and marketing campaigns
- Answer customers’ questions regarding the training programs offered at Data Science Dojo
- Guide users on the websites of the organization
- Design marketing communication for leads interested in data science training
- Help drive content marketing programs
- Monitor email conversations and live chat software
- Develop new ways to reach out to leads
- Ensure complete satisfaction of customers
- Analyze how well are the users responding to customer service tools
- Curate, research, design, and write blog posts on topics relevant to the audience
- Round up news, job opportunities, and other happenings in data science and communicate to the audience
- Review content on our website and suggest changes
- Define metrics of success for customer service campaigns and keep track of the progress
- A recent graduate or current college student in the second half of the undergraduate program in Marketing, Communication, or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) with experience using some CRM tools and software
- Some familiarity with the implementation of quantitative and qualitative data analysis techniques
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
- Some understanding of web writing and SEO
Nice to Have
- Prior experience in customer service, sales, or marketing
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
- Some experience with social media and email communication
- Understanding of Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Hotjar
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 10000+ alumni from over 100+ countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.