At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic individual to join the Human Resource team of our rapidly growing organization.
As an Event Planner, you will schedule, organize, and manage training events, meetups, and corporate meetings of Data Science Dojo. You will be responsible for designing and delivering a delightful end-to-end customer experience. You will manage the whole process from the planning stage, right through to ensuring the smooth running of the event itself, and the post-event evaluation. Your work, in this role, will be important for the smooth running of activities at the workplace and also for establishing a strong connection with the customers.
- Conduct market and customer research and use the insights to design and deliver better service offerings
- Research markets, identify locations, cities, and venues which are convenient to the customers of Data Science Dojo
- Identify and research alternative partner locations and venues, to deliver the service offerings, negotiate terms, agree to service levels, and close deals
- Ensure events are held seamlessly by managing and overseeing event logistics and financials
- Handle any issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day such as organizing attendee packs, course material, etc.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory, insurance, legal, health, and safety obligations
- Conduct pre– and post– event evaluations and report the results
- Help customers register for events and consistently stay in contact with them to identify and fulfil their needs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure that events are successful
- Coordinate calendars and schedule conference rooms
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, personnel, and research matters
- Knowledge and proven experience of online and offline event planning
- Understanding of social media event management, organization, and promotion
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with standard computer equipment such as keyboards, monitors, and personal computers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
Nice to Have
- Prior experience (2 years or more) in event planning and management, and/or customer service at a reputable organization
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
- An understanding of best practices involved in customer service
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 10000+ alumni from over 100+ countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.