Enterprise Sales Executive
At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented and influential individual to join the Sales and Marketing team of our rapidly growing organization.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be involved in developing new sales strategies and navigating through sales projections. You’ll be expected to analyze the existing sales strategies being implemented at Data Science Dojo, identify areas for improvement, and create new, effective strategies, prioritizing the needs of the users and the goals of the organization. You will support the Marketing team by playing a vital role in the future sales and customer pipelines implemented by the organization. As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you will be expected to use the power of data to add value to the overall presence of the organization. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our data science, engineering, development, and social media teams.
- Manage customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into various regions
- Prospect into large-sized companies while managing an efficient sales process
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and return on time invested
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base of Data Science Dojo
- Close business and gain customer validation by using an intuitive sense of required steps
- Help the sales team by building a strategic, scalable, and repeatable process
- Provide leadership and innovation in brand management
- Develop global brand strategy and refine existing product materials
- Define metrics of success for marketing campaigns and keep track of the progress
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and experience using CRM tools and software such as HubSpot, Marketo, and Salesforce
- Proven experience of building and implementing customer pipeline
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions, devise strategies, and measure the progress of projects over time
- Knowledge of social media and email marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
Nice to Have
- Prior experience (3 years or more) managing enterprise sales and marketing at a reputable organization
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
- Experience with Google Analytics and Hotjar
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 6500 alumni from over 100 countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.