Data and Analytics Communication Specialist
At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented and skilled individual to join the Content Development team of our rapidly growing organization.
As a Data and Analytics Communication Specialist, you will create attractive and interactive data visualizations, illustrations, and presentations. You will also work with other content developers to devise effective communication strategies for existing and prospective customers.You will have the opportunity to work closely with subject matter experts and other content developers. You will also be expected to analyze our existing learning content and to identify areas for improvement. As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you’ll be expected to use trends from credible sources to add value to your work. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our data science, engineering, development, and social media teams.
- Research and curate compelling content for the audience
- Ideate and generate original infographics, visualizations, and illustrations
- Design and present content in a useful and understandable manner
- Develop graphics, images, storyboards, and other interactive learning content
- Manage marketing and advertising campaigns
- Review the existing content, suggest improvements, and provide a clear roadmap for the implementation of changes
- Create useful and usable content, meeting the needs of end users
- Review learning materials and create clear visuals and assets to support content development
- An undergraduate degree in Graphic Design, Communication, Information Design, Business Analytics, or a related field
- Excellent skills in graphic design, illustrations, and visual storytelling
- Proven experience in using graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience as a content writer, copywriter, or editor in a data-driven environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and proven experience of creating engaging content for users
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
Nice to Have
- Prior experience (1 year or more) in the Graphic Design or Information Design at a reputed organization
- An understanding of web-based data visualization techniques and technologies
- Some knowledge of WordPress and front-end web languages (HTML 5, CSS, JS)
- Ability to get insights from data using statistical methods and predictive analytics
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
- Some understanding of Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Hotjar to extract valuable insights
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 6500 alumni from over 100 countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.