Customer Service / Inside Sales
At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented and empathetic individual to join the Sales and Marketing team of our rapidly growing organization.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work closely with customers and high-value clients, meeting their expectations and resolving their issues as they arise. You’ll be expected to be patient and helpful while interacting with the customers to understand their pain points and take care of their concerns. Your work will have a strong influence on the overall impression of the organization. As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you will be expected to use the power of data to add value to the customer service of the organization. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our data science, engineering, development, and social media teams.
- Answer customers’ questions regarding the training programs offered at Data Science Dojo
- Follow up to ensure customer queries are answered
- Guide users on the website and learning platform of the organization
- Monitor email conversations and live chat
- Develop new ways to reach out to leads
- Ensure complete satisfaction of customers
- Analyze how well are the users responding to customer service tools
- Provide feedback and shape email marketing programs for customers
- Define metrics of success for customer service campaigns and keep track of the progress
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to impact and influence product strategy, drive cross-group collaboration, advocate for customers, and apply critical thinking and creative solutions
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and experience using CRM tools and software
- Experience working with HappyFox, Olark, and/or Campaign Monitor
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
- Some understanding of web writing and SEO
Nice to Have
- Prior experience (1 year or more) in customer service and customer relationship management at a reputable organization
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
- Some experience hosting and/or organizing live streams and online events
- Experience with Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Hotjar
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 6500 alumni from over 100 countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.