At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented and creative individual to join the Sales and Marketing team of our rapidly growing organization.
As the Advertising Specialist, you will be responsible for driving traffic to our website properties through paid advertising campaigns.
You must be a specialist in developing, managing & optimizing paid media campaigns and have experience delivering results at scale. You must be a strategic marketer and a team leader who’s particularly energized by paid marketing, growing efficiently, and looking for new areas to experiment. You must have experience running campaigns in-platform and leading/working with teams.
- Develop, manage and implement a media strategy that will meet or exceed all business goals
- Build relationships with internal and external partners (media agency of record, cross-functional teams, and vendors)
- Champion excellence, foster team engagement, and support individual development
- Coordinate media budgets and create compelling business cases for future investment
- Partner across marketing on an integrated, omni-channel strategy
- Establish standards for reporting, measurement, campaign optimization
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for paid advertising campaigns
- Monitor and report the health of paid campaigns
- Run campaigns in-platform (social/search)
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Analytics or related field
- Minimum 5 years of agency or client-side experience leading omni-channel media strategy development, execution, and optimization, encompassing a mix of broad reach channels in addition to performance channels including Paid Social and SEM
- Minimum of 3 years running campaigns in-platform for Paid Social and SEM
- Experience with tagging/pixel set up, app download campaigns & Tableau is a plus
Nice to Have
- Excellent leadership skills with the confidence to lead, manage and engage team members
- A skilled communicator and collaborator; able to build and maintain successful relationships with cross-functional teams, external agency partners, and third parties
- Thrive in a fluid, fast-paced, and results-oriented environment; able to create clarity from ambiguity and adapt to changing business needs to influence decision making across all levels of the organization
- Have a strong understanding of analytics and measurement at the channel (both offline and online) and enterprise-level (how media drives customer and business outcomes)
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 10000+ alumni from over 100+ countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.