Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Being one of the foremost data science companies globally, Data Science Dojo ensures that our clients and customers get the best services and products. Our mission is to make data science accessible to everyone through our learning platform. Our teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to use data science in effective ways.
This role requires a unique combination of creative and technical skills, working with a team of software engineers and product managers, you will have a keen sense of customer behavior, as well as strong coding abilities in a variety of front end programming languages. Your opinion will be strongly considered in essential design decisions.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wire-frames, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for products and features.
- Design and deliver wire-frames, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to the learning platform core, and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly testing and improving your designs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure team members adhere to design guides.
Ideal Applicants Have
- Proven skills in user interface design and visual imagery
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Bootstrap, CSS Scaffolding, JQuery experience would be nice to have
- Understanding of at least one web programming framework (Django, React, Angular, Flask, Laravel, etc.)
- Strong understanding of performance implications and speed optimization of front-end applications
- Knowledge of Git, SQL and scripting