SALES AND MARKETING SPECIALIST
Redmond, WA, USA
We expect this leader to develop new sales strategies and concepts, and guide those projects from inception to completion. You should be analytical, creative, and a team player with a familiarity of working in a start-up environment. You’ll be supported to take risks and tackle big ideas, as long as you can effectively align your ideas to our larger company goals. You should also have experience with both online and offline sales tactics, understanding the dynamics of customers who have a passion for learning data science, and to be flexible enough to prioritize your goals in an ever-changing business environment.
- Drive product and brand recognition for Data Science Dojo
- Manage advertising and marketing campaigns
- Develop global brand strategy and refine existing product materials
- Review creative materials and provide constructive brand feedback
- Manage and define email marketing programs
- Define metrics of success and measure progress
- Create partnerships with external data science sites, digital, and retail locations
- Provide leadership and innovation in brand management
Ideal Applicants Have
- Ability to impact and influence product strategy without authority, drive cross group collaboration, successfully advocate for customers and apply critical thinking and creative solutions in a dynamic highly ambiguous working environment.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions and recommendations, to build and communicate plans, and to monitor and measure progress against goals.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with CRM tools like HubSpot, Marketo, or ActiveCampaign