As Office Manager you will assist the senior leadership of the company in running day-to-day operations. This is a generalist role and will have a broad span of responsibilities. Some of the day-to day-duties will include the following:
- Assist in planning training events, this will include activities such as booking travel, ordering and tracking course material, reviewing and signing contracts with venues.
- Assist in bookkeeping and accounting, manage office credit card purchases along with executive team cards; accurate and timely reporting to accounting, track invoices and payments.
- Coordinate team activities and maintain office supplies.
- Help the marketing team manage local as well as offsite meetups.
- Customer service, customer inquiries, chat.
- Coordinate calendars and schedule conference rooms.
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, personnel, and research matters.
Ideal Applicants Have
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative support or office management role
- Attention to detail, strong work ethic, and ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and productively with all levels of employees. Professional voice/style, across medium of communication (written as well as oral).
- High level of integrity
- Genuinely passionate about customer service excellence
- Ability to work with standard computer equipment such as keyboards, monitors, and personal computers and sit for extended periods of time
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work in fast-paced environment; possesses a “whatever it takes mentality,” able to quickly and easily adapt to changing mandates and priorities.
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency around critical priorities, but work calmly, independently, and effectively under pressure.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bookkeeping experience