Redmond, WA, USA
We’re seeking a talented, creative, and dynamic Marketing Manager to support our rapidly-growing company here in Redmond, WA. You’ll play a key role in developing new marketing initiatives, support the rapid growth of our audience, and create ambitious advertising campaigns.
We expect this leader to develop new marketing strategies and concepts, and guide those projects from inception to completion. You should be analytical, creative, and a team player with a familiarity of working in a start-up environment. You’ll be supported to take risks and tackle big ideas, as long as you can effectively align your ideas to our larger company goals. You should also have experience with both online and offline marketing tactics, understanding the dynamics of customers who have a passion for learning data science, and to be flexible enough to prioritize your goals in an ever-changing business environment.
- Drive product and brand recognition for Data Science Dojo
- Manage advertising and marketing campaigns
- Develop global brand strategy and refine existing product materials
- Review creative materials and provide constructive brand feedback
- Manage and define email marketing programs
- Define metrics of success and measure progress
- Create partnerships with external data science sites, digital, and retail locations
- Provide leadership and innovation in brand management
Ideal Applicants Have
- A degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- An exceptional ability to convey messages both in writing and in person
- Knowledge of web writing tactics and how to optimize for SEO
- Experience with social media marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience working at a branding agency
- Experience in naming and visual design
- Ability to impact and influence product strategy without authority, drive cross group collaboration, successfully advocate for customers and apply critical thinking and creative solutions in a dynamic highly ambiguous working environment.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions and recommendations, to build and communicate plans, and to monitor and measure progress against goals.
- Strong sense of pride and personal accountability for the end-to-end product/service quality, completeness, and resulting in good quality user experience.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work in fast-paced environment; possesses a “whatever it takes mentality,” able to quickly and easily adapt to changing mandates and priorities.
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency around critical priorities, but work calmly, independently and effectively under pressure.