GROWTH HACKING INTERN
We’re seeking a talented, creative, and dynamic Marketing & Communications Intern to support our rapidly-growing company. You’ll play a key role in developing new marketing initiatives, support the rapid growth of our audience, and create ambitious advertising campaigns.
We expect this intern to help develop new sales strategies and concepts and guide those projects from inception to completion. You should be analytical, creative, and a team player. You’ll be supported to take risks and tackle big ideas, as long as you can effectively align your ideas to our larger company goals. You should be flexible enough to prioritize your goals in an ever-changing business environment.
- Work with the marketing team to manage advertising and marketing campaigns
- Drive product and brand recognition for Data Science Dojo
- Be responsive to every customer inquiry and answer questions about our bootcamp
- Monitor our live chat software and guide people through our website
- Developing new ways to reach out to leads
- Analyzing how well customers are responding to our customer service tools
- Track relevant qualification and lead management activity in HubSpot
- Curate, research, design, and write blog posts on topics relevant to the audience
- Round up news, job opportunities and other happenings in data science and communicate to our audience
- Review creative materials and provide constructive brand feedback
- Manage and define email marketing programs
- Review content on our website and suggest changes
- Define metrics of success and measure progress
- A recent grad or current college student working towards a degree in Marketing or a related field
- An exceptional ability to convey messages both in writing and in-person
- Strong sense of pride and personal accountability for the end-to-end product/service quality, completeness, and resulting in good quality user experience.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work in fast-paced environment;
- A whatever-it-takes mindset and ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
Ideal Applicants Have
- Previous customer service, sales, or marketing experience
- Experience with email communication
- Ability to impact and influence product strategy without authority, drive cross group collaboration, successfully advocate for customers and apply critical thinking and creative solutions in a dynamic highly ambiguous working environment.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions and recommendations, to build and communicate plans, and to monitor and measure progress against goals.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with CRM tools like HubSpot, Marketo, or ActiveCampaign
- Designing graphics with Adobe tools or Canva
Our employees are our strength and we invest in our people. Data Science Dojo provides full benefits to full-time employees including:
- Top-tier health benefits with various plans to choose from based on individual need.
- Vision and dental health coverage
- Paid time-off and sick days
- This role is an internship on-site position in Redmond, WA.
- We are and equal opportunity employer.
- A unique opportunity to join an exciting start-up on the ground floor.
Send us a cover letter in your application that explains why you’re interested in this role and what unique qualities you would bring to the table.
We work hard and play hard. You’ll be exposed to a challenging, energetic environment while also kicking back with the team on morale events. We have an onsite gym with 24 hours access and a stock of snacks and beverages to keep you refreshed throughout the day.
Please apply now. We are trying to fill this requisition as soon as possible.