- Review content on our website and suggest changes
- Curate, research, design, and write blog posts on topics relevant to the audience
- Round up news, job opportunities and other happenings in data science and communicate to our audience
- Manage Data Science Dojo social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube
- Manage advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Define metrics of success and measure progress
Ideal Applicants Have
- A degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- An exceptional ability to convey messages both in writing and in person
- Knowledge of web writing tactics and how to optimize for SEO
- Experience with social media marketing such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to impact and influence product strategy without authority, drive cross group collaboration, successfully advocate for customers and apply critical thinking and creative solutions in a dynamic highly ambiguous working environment.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions and recommendations, to build and communicate plans, and to monitor and measure progress against goals.
- Strong sense of pride and personal accountability for the end-to-end product/service quality, completeness, and resulting in good quality user experience.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work in fast-paced environment; possesses a “whatever it takes mentality,” able to quickly and easily adapt to changing mandates and priorities.
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency around critical priorities, but work calmly, independently and effectively under pressure.