AZURE DATA SCIENTIST ASSOCIATE
Microsoft Certified | Full-Time
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Being one of the foremost data science companies globally, Data Science Dojo ensures that our clients and customers get the best services and products. Our mission is to make data science accessible to everyone through our learning platform. Our teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to use data science in effective ways.
We are looking for someone Certified by Microsoft as an Azure Data Scientist Associate or Azure Data Engineer Associate who you will embed deeply within Data Science Dojo and develop data science products. You will need to engage with clients and cover new domains quickly, build deep expertise with in-house tools, apply high standards to building predictive models, and develop the ability to identify high impact areas. You will gain valuable experience in building applications at scale.
- Setting up and managing data sources, experiments, and training scripts in Azure Machine Learning workspaces.
- Determining appropriate compute instances for a training workload.
- Understanding of creating and managing experiments with Azure Machine Learning SDK.
- Understanding of machine-learning concepts such as supervised and unsupervised learning, classification, and random forest.
- Experience in developing machine-learning models and visualization tools with Azure ecosystem.
- Familiarity with managing different data types (structured, semi-structured, and unstructured); including, building and maintaining data flows and pipelines.
- Exposure to big data: extraction, processing, filtering, and presenting large data quantities in the Azure ecosystem.
- Experience in defining and building metrics, performing business analysis, and quantifying decisions through the utilization of data
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions at a level appropriate for technical and non-technical audiences.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Business Analysis or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Certified by Microsoft as an Azure Data Scientist Associate or Azure Data Engineer Associate.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (SQL, Python, R, etc.).
- Working knowledge of different types of data (structured, semi-structured, and unstructured).
- An infectious passion for data science, machine learning, and data in general
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of pride and personal accountability for the end-to-end product/service quality, completeness, and resulting in good quality user experience
- The ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency around critical priorities, but work calmly, independently and effectively under pressure.