Azure Data Science Associate
At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a Microsoft Certified Azure Data Scientist or Azure Data Engineer to join the Data Science team of our rapidly growing organization.
As an Azure Data Science Associate, you will embed deeply within Data Science Dojo, developing data science and machine learning products. You will constantly engage with clients and cover new domains, building deep expertise with in-house tools. You will be expected to apply high standards to building predictive models and identify high-impact areas. You will be constantly working on critical projects with the corporate clients of Data Science Dojo, solving real-world problems. As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you’ll be expected to use trends from a number of credible sources to add value to your work. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our engineering, development, marketing, and social media teams.
- Set up and manage data sources, experiments, and training scripts in Azure Machine Learning workspaces
- Determine appropriate compute instances for a training workload
- Create and manage experiments with Azure Machine Learning SDK
- Utilize machine learning concepts, such as supervised and unsupervised learning, classification, and random forest, to optimize projects and processes
- Develop machine learning models and visualization tools with Azure ecosystem
- Manage different data types including structured, semi-structured, and unstructured
- Build and maintain data flows and pipelines
- Extract, process, filter, and present large data quantities in the Azure ecosystem
- Define and build metrics, perform business analysis, and quantify decisions through the utilization of data
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions at a level appropriate for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Research, curate, and record tutorials on various applications of data science and machine learning
- An undergraduate degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analysis, Economics or a related field
- Certified by Microsoft as an Azure Data Scientist Associate or Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Proven experience with, and applied knowledge of, at least one scripting language, such as SQL, Python, or R
- Working knowledge of different types of data (structured, semi-structured, and unstructured)
- Substantial coursework and practical experience in data management, data warehousing, machine learning, and statistical inference
- Working knowledge of big data concepts like Hadoop, MapReduce, and HDFS
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
Nice to Have
- A graduate degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analysis, Economics or a related field
- Proven experience (2 years or more) using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions, devise strategies, and measure the progress of projects over time
- A passion for data science, machine learning, and modern trends in science and engineering
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritize effectively
- Understanding of Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Hotjar to extract valuable insights
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 6500 alumni from over 100 countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.