Hilarious Data Science & AI Jokes
We’ve taught bootcamps for more than 6,000+ people, which means we’ve heard almost every joke out there.
Here are some of our favorite data science jokes and memes.
What is a Data Scientist?
- There are two kinds of data scientists. 1.) Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.
- Data science is 80% preparing data, 20% complaining about preparing data.
- There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don’t.
- What’s the difference between an introverted data analyst & an extroverted one? Answer: the extrovert stares at YOUR shoes.
- Why did the chicken cross the road? The answer is trivial and is left as an exercise for the reader.
- The data science motto: If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0
- What do you get when you cross a pirate with a data scientist? Answer: Someone who specializes in Rrrr
- A SQL query walks into a bar, walks up to two tables and asks “Can I join you?”
- Why should you take a data scientist with you into the jungle? Answer: They can take care of Python problems
- Old data analysts never die – they just get broken down by age
- I don’t know any programming, but I still Excel in my field!
- Data is like people – interrogate it hard enough and it will tell you whatever you want to hear.
- Statistics may be dull, but it has its moments.
- You are so mean that your standard deviation is zero.
- How did the random variable get into the club? By showing a fake i.i.d.
- Did you hear the one about the statistician? Probably….
- Three statisticians went out hunting and came across a large deer. The first statistician fired, but missed, by a meter to the left. The second statistician fired, but also missed, by a meter to the right. The third statistician didn’t fire, but shouted in triumph, “On the average we got it!”
- Two random variables were talking in a bar. They thought they were being discrete, but I heard their chatter continuously.
- Statisticians love whoever they spend the most time with; that’s their statistically significant other.
- Old age is statistically good for you – very few people die past the age of 100.
- Statistics prove offspring’s an inherited trait. If your parent didn’t have kids, odds are you won’t either.