At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for a talented individual to join the Engineering team of our rapidly growing organization.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will work closely with front-end engineers, software developers, and product managers to create engaging layouts and interfaces of web and mobile-based products and services. You’ll utilize a combination of creative and technical skills to understand the needs of users and improve their experience when they interact with Data Science Dojo in any form. As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you’ll be expected to use trends from a number of credible sources to add value to your work. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our data science, engineering, development, and social media teams.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Build engaging, usable, useful, and accessible UI components to add value to the design of products and services
- Understand and meet the needs and expectations of the target audience
- Conduct user research and tests to improve design projects
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Create effective product strategies and interactive prototypes
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Design and create interactive user experience, focusing on the primary needs of the target audience
- Take a user-centered approach to make strategic decisions regarding the design of products and services
- Define metrics of success for products and services and keep track of the progress
- Prior experience (2 years or more) in product design and user experience at a reputable organization
- An undergraduate degree in Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge and proven experience of UI/UX design and UX research practices
- Portfolio of previous projects, depicting visual design and storytelling skills
- Experience using design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe XD
- Proven experience of working in HTML and CSS
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Hotjar to extract valuable insights
- Familiarity with at least one web programming framework is preferred
- Understanding of leading product design strategies
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions, devise strategies and measure the progress of projects over time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
Nice to Have
- Experience with Bootstrap and JQuery
- A passion for education in general and data science in particular
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 10000+ alumni from over 100+ countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.