In this two-part series on Creating a Titanic Kaggle Competition model, we will show how to create a machine learning model on the Titanic dataset and apply advanced cleaning functions for the model using RStudio. This Kaggle competition in R on Titanic dataset is part of our homework at our Data Science Bootcamp.
In this course, you will:
- Splitting the data into train and test set
- Handling missing values in the dataset.
- Conducting statistical analysis of the data.
- Building a Titanic model.
- Improving the accuracy of the model
- Making a Kaggle submission.
1. Setting Up for Kaggle Competition
- Creating a Titanic Model
- Creating a Titanic Model (Cont.)