Do you love to build up and break down websites, swim in HTML, and have a critical eye to suggestion site improvements? If so, we’d love to hear from you as we’re on the hunt for a Web Developer Intern to help refine and optimize our web portal.
- Documenting web development practices
- Implementing wire frames and mock-ups
- Maintaining web servers
- Optimizing electronic payment systems
- Manipulating data
- Automating business processes
Ideal Applicants Have
- Experience with WordPress
- Working knowledge of data manipulation and visualization techniques
- Knowledge of one backend language; PHP, WordPress, Python, and Django are preferred
- The ability to write coherent documentation for the general public
- Bootstrap, CSS Scaffolding, JQuery, and Responsive Design experience would also be nice to have
- Ability to impact and influence product strategy without authority, drive cross group collaboration, successfully advocate for customers and apply critical thinking and creative solutions in a dynamic highly ambiguous working environment.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions and recommendations, to build and communicate plans, and to monitor and measure progress against goals.
- Strong sense of pride and personal accountability for the end-to-end product/service quality, completeness, and resulting in good quality user experience.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work in fast-paced environment; possesses a “whatever it takes mentality,” able to quickly and easily adapt to changing mandates and priorities.
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency around critical priorities, but work calmly, independently and effectively under pressure.