Azure CLI is a cross-platform tool through which we can issue commands remotely to the Azure cloud to build and manage Azure resources. In this webinar, we will learn about Azure CLI and packer tools and how to deploy custom images using Azure CLI and Packer on Azure. One may ask why to use Azure CLI when we can already manage resources through the Azure portal. What is the benefit of using Azure CLI over the portal? How can we deploy custom images on the Azure cloud?
Well, these and other mind-boggling questions don’t have an obvious, straightforward answer. This Hands-on Skill Building Webinar is being held to answer them. By the end of this session, you will:
• Have an idea about how to install Azure CLI
• Have an idea about the most used Azure CLI commands
• Have an understanding of the packer tool
• Learn about packer commands to deploy custom images through Azure CLI
• Gain knowledge about how to test the created image on a Virtual Machine
We are looking for passionate people willing to cultivate and inspire the next generation of leaders in tech, business, and data science. If you are one of them get in touch with us!