In this session Oscar Baruffa will:
1) Demystify the hiring process
2) Highlight why job hunting is so difficult (all the things companies do wrong when hiring – it’s definitely not always the applicants’ fault )
3) Focus on where he thinks most candidates can make the biggest difference (their resume and cover letter)
4) Give examples of what improvements to make
5) Briefly describe a strategy he uses to maintain his energy and good emotional state when looking for work (have a few types of resumes and criteria for when to use which)
We are looking for passionate people willing to cultivate and inspire the next generation of leaders in tech, business, and data science. If you are one of them get in touch with us!