At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Data Science team of our rapidly growing organization.
As a Data Scientist, you will be creating engaging content for all the training programs conducted at Data Science Dojo. You will also assist in delivering the trainings as needed. You will be involved in research, analysis, and solution to real-world problems using cutting-edge technology and resources. You will also be expected to communicate and present the results to the clients in an effective and understandable manner. As Data Science Dojo greatly relies on the value of data, you’ll be expected to use trends from a number of credible sources to add value to your work. You will work closely with many remarkable people at Data Science Dojo, including but not limited to our engineering, development, marketing, and social media teams.
- Define and implement machine learning algorithms for a variety of problems using structured and unstructured data sources
- Configure end-to-end components of a big data pipeline for various data science problems
- Create the course content for training programs and assist in the delivery of course materials
- Find interesting data sets and come up with innovative ways to use them in tutorials, workshops, and training programs
- Curate, research, design, and write tutorials for various data science, big data, and predictive analytics tools
- Write interesting blog posts about the recent happenings at Data Science Dojo and the rest of the industry
- Curate code samples used in workshops and training programs, and manage the associated git repository
- Present findings of analyses and explain the models to clients and class participants
- Define metrics of success for products and services and keep track of the progress
- An undergraduate degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Economics or a related field
- Applied knowledge of Python, Hive, Pig, Mahout, Java, and C#
- Substantial coursework and practical experience in data management, data warehousing, machine learning, and statistical inference
- Working knowledge of big data concepts like Hadoop, MapReduce, and HDFS
- Familiarity with data tools and services in Azure, AWS, and/or GCP eco-system
- Proven experience (2 years or more) using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions, devise strategies, and measure the progress of projects over time
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
Nice to Have
- A graduate degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Economics or a related field
- A passion for data science, machine learning, and modern trends in science and engineering
- Demonstrated experience as an instructor or a TA in the field of data science
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritize effectively
- Understanding of Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Hotjar to extract valuable insights
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 10000+ alumni from over 100+ countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.