Analytics Content Engineer
Data Science Dojo is looking for full-time Analytics Content Engineers (ACEs). Data Science Dojo ACEs research, design, and develop engaging, and motivating learning products firmly based on learning design principles. They work closely with the Analytics Content Lead, Expert Instructors, Instructional Designers, Multimedia Designers, and Engineers to develop learning products and make them available to learners.
A Data Science Dojo ACE is an expert in explaining complex subjects in a way that makes concepts easy to understand, easy to connect with real-world, and motivates the learners to put their newly acquired knowledge to use.
The ACE position is ideal for someone, who has a passion for data science education and who enjoys explaining complex subjects in the simplest terms.
- Develop creative and engaging instructor-led and self-paced learning content, instructor guides, and assessments for learning products, based on approved technical product specifications.
- Brainstorm the technical specifications for customized learning products with Analytics Content Lead, Expert Instructors, Instructional Designers and provide your critical feedback.
- Support Instructional designers and Analytics Content Lead in defining the learning outcomes for the learning product.
- Research the fundamental concepts and real-world industry specific applications related to Data Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning and AI, as outline in the technical specifications.
- Research to remain updated with Data and Analytics industry trends and be able to clearly articulate those trends and use examples to demonstrate.
- Build repository of industry specific data and analytics use cases.
- Review and enhance existing content in different learning products ensuring editorial and technical quality standards.
- Contribute to Learning Products team across all stages of product life cycle – research, design and development, and release to the learners.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or a quantitative and analytical discipline.
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal.
- Passion about explaining complex concepts in simplest way.
- Entry level experience in data science/statistics/machine learning
- Understanding of Data and Analytics, machine learning, and AI and their business applications.
- Keen interest in/or experience in education and learning.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience in teaching data and analytics, machine learning and AI.
- Experience in content writing, developing learning content such as slide decks, coding exercises, scripts for video tutorials, and blogs.
- Experience in developing interactive online courses using rapid eLearning authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise.
- Experience in preparing and troubleshooting SCORM compliant eLearning packages and working knowledge of SCORM standards.
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 10000+ alumni from over 100+ countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.