In this two-part series of Web Scraping in R, we will scrape the web for text analysis. There are many applications that require text analysis on recent or timely content or capturing changing events and analyzing trends in real-time.
In this course, you will:
- Writing standard web scraping commands in R, analyze or summarize key information in the text
- Sending an email alert of the results of your analysis
- Using taskscheduleR to set up an automated web scraping script to run as a background task on a computer
1. Web Scraping in R
- Writing Your Script in Rvest
- Scheduling Your Script Using taskscheduleR