At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Data Science team of our rapidly growing organization.
A graphic designer at Data Science Dojo will have a dynamic and challenging day-to-day role. They would be responsible for designing visually appealing and effective graphics to support the company’s data-driven projects and insights. They would work closely with data scientists, content writers, engineers, marketers, and operations to understand task requirements and depict complex ideas or concepts in clear and impactful visuals. This may include creating infographics, charts, and other visual aids to help communicate findings to a set of varied external clients and internal team members.
In addition, the graphic designer would also be responsible for maintaining and updating the company’s branding and visual identity. They would use their design expertise to create materials such as template layouts for presentations, reports, and marketing collateral. The graphic designer would need to be highly organized and efficient in managing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines while working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- Create template layouts on Canva based on specific requirements
- Leverage Canva to complete projects, and revise designs based on feedback
- Test graphics across various media to check if the design guideline has been strictly followed
- Create and design various materials for digital and print
- Enforce design guidelines to ensure the quality of the product
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Create compelling logos, designs, print, and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
- Conceptualize and design compelling digital content for marketing functions
- Ability to effectively communicate intent, plans, and statuses; highlight the issues faced; and finally devise alternatives to resolve conflicts
- Contribute to the constant evolution of the look & feel of the brand
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Visual Art, Media, and Design or a related field.
- 1-2 years experience in professional commercial design.
- Extensive experience with Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD, and InDesign.
- A portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your specific contributions.
- Knowledge of print production and marketing design process.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 10000+ alumni from over 100+ countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth.
Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people worldwide to use data science effectively. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and growth.