What’s better than a data scientist? Well, humor is based on their pain, of course. Here’s a list of over 50 data science memes to help you get through the week.
When thinking of Data Scientists and researchers, the first things that usually come to mind are algorithms, techniques, and programming languages. However, there’s a completely different aspect of data science that is often ignored: the far more entertaining side of the field.
Moreover, a Data Scientist’s job can become extremely stressful. In such tiring times, it is especially important to take a step back and take a breather.
To help our fellow data scientists or anyone who may be planning on joining the ranks, we have compiled a list of memes from Reddit to brighten your day. So, if you ever need a break from training your model or just from life in general, bookmark this article and go over the list.
Previously, we also compiled a list of data science, machine learning, statistics, and artificial intelligence jokes. The internet is filled with hidden gems such as these, so we thought it would be a great idea to compile them in one place.
List of 50+ memes compiled for some mid-week laughs:
1. Let’s begin with the basic ‘data scientist’ starter pack:
2. Been there, done that. More times than I’d like to admit.
3. This may or may not be helpful for your next job interview. Try at your own risk.
4. It’s safe to say, we only see the good boy.
5. Oh no! The cat’s been let out of the bag.
6. I am somewhat of an expert myself in data science and machine learning.
7. I’ll admit Neural Networks do look a bit spooky. It’s just the way they are.
8. Shh! You can be anything you want to be. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
9. Everyone here at Data Science Dojo.
10. I am ashamed to admit that this has happened way too often.
11. I really thought it would be simpler.
12. Don’t get me wrong, I like mathematics, but why does the universe keep testing me like this?
13. I study data science memes more than actual books.
14. The only 10-year challenge that really matters.
15. Shh! What they don’t know won’t hurt them.
16. Days when the programming blues kick in, don’t you wish you could skip and just get away from everything?
17. Do you know what the funeral director did with Alan Turing’s dead body? He encrypted it.
18. Human know all. Human smart. Machine dumb.
19. Overfitting is the bane of my existence.
20. Almost had us there in the first half.
21. Why does Python live on land? Because it is above C-level. (Cries in high-level languages)
22. The two look nothing alike.
23. This is the only thing I really care about most days.
24. Most data scientists just want to watch the world burn.
25. Anytime a data scientist shares a meme in the family group chat.
26. Follow us for more intellectual content on Machine Learning.
27. This is what Data Scientists are up to all day long.
28. Revealing to the world what Artificial Intelligence really is.
29. Life is just a constant battle between what they want vs what they give.
30. Every single company ever. (Not us though)
31. What is your idea of a perfect date? I like DD-MM-YYYY.
32. Spoiler alert: Anakin may have been evil, but we did not think he was this evil.
33. Gaussian is the only way to go.
34. This is what everyone means when they talk about the algorithm.
35. The ingredients needed to create the perfect data scientist.
36. I am somewhat of an R programmer myself.
37. This is the only way to attain deep self-actualization.
38. This is what would happen if a Data Scientist were to become a parent.
39. We all know he is a very good boy who can take care of himself.
40. Some deep learnings just do not deep learn the way other deep learnings do.
41. Skipping any step may prove to be fatal.
42. The four stages of deep learning – the four stages before a disaster.
43. The greatest question in the universe that needs to be answered asap.
44. Let us be honest here, research and mathematics are extremely scary.
45. Data scientists spend 80% of their time collecting, cleaning, and preparing data.
46. If you know, you know.
47. This is a tough one.
48. BRB, we need to edit our resumes now.
49. A dog’s projected growth based on trends is not a sight anyone would like to see.
50. Mathematics – the only OG in the universe.
51. This hits on a different level.
52. Have you ever tried a data science pickup line? They may work. Sometimes.
53. Please don’t tell HR.
54. If it works, it works.55. One can never go wrong with a tweet.
56. Please do not let our engineering team hear about this.
57. Data science summarized in a single photograph:
58. Data Scientist mantra: I am not everyone else’s perception of me.
59. Sometimes at night, I can still hear the data.
60. The positively skewed graph does not get along with the negatively skewed one.
61. My model’s been training for the past 999999 days, now.
62. Testing is one word I do not enjoy hearing about.
63. Please understand the importance of the p-value.
64. As a cat person myself, I support this graph.65. Our future looks very much like this.
66. Data scientists all day, every day.
67. Machine learning, good. Data science, bad.
68. When you sometimes make an oopsie.
69. “I was rooting for you. We were all rooting for you. How dare you?” – Tyra Banks.
70. We like one more than the other.
71. Everyone wants to become a data scientist, but no one wants to clean the data.
72. Should we tell him?
73. Wait until they find out.
74. I honestly do not.
75. Machines are becoming smarter every day.
76. We, data scientists, just love complicating our lives.
77. I may look like I know stuff, but I really do not.
78. Move along. Nothing to see here.
79. Python may be great, but C++ has my heart.
80. So that’s what happened.
81. One just simply cannot.
82. Models really do not make good children.
83. Ah! The satisfaction of days like this.
84. Gradients just like to panic, a lot.
85. Even Mr. Rogers approves.
We hope you enjoyed these funny data science memes.
Let us know which meme was your favorite in the comments below and share it with other data scientists. Also, feel free to share a relatable meme of your own.