- Whiteboard or flip charts with a supply of markers.
- A projector with a resolution higher than 1024×768 (HDMI is preferred)
- Comfortable chairs and tables. Students will be sitting in them for 50 hours, 10 hours a day.
- Convenient access to power outlets for each attendee.
- A good WIFI connection
How should students prepare?
- Bring a laptop with Mac, Linux or Windows OS
- Install R, R studio is required.
- Install GitHub client. (Recommended)
- Install a text editor of your choice: Notepad++ or Sublime Text 3 are recommended.
- Make sure you have admin access to the laptop in case you need to install.
- If the laptop is the property of your company, please make sure that you have their permission to install software on the laptops.
What will Data Science Dojo provide for in-house corporate training?
- Four handbooks authored by data scientists and data engineers at Data Science Dojo
- Three best-sellers in data science to help you continue to learn even after the bootcamp is over.
- Access to our online learning portal that contains advanced topics, tutorials, code samples, and reference material.