Data Science & Data Engineering Bootcamp
To Be Announced
Learn data science and data engineering from a company that has trained over 2300 aspiring data scientists from more than 230 companies globally.
At Data Science Dojo, we believe that you do not need an advanced degree or months of training to get started with data science.
Our attendees come from diverse backgrounds, including software development, medicine, education, project management, public service, finance, and more. Our experienced teaching team has iteratively refined the curriculum so you can tackle real world problems right away. Our hands-on curriculum will get you started with practical data science and data engineering in just 5 days:
- Learn the theory and practice of data science and engineering using state of the art tools
- Explore, visualize, and cluster data
- Build and evaluate predictive models for classification and regression
- Design online experiments
- Build an end-to-end internet of things (IoT) solution.
Through hands-on exercises, you will be exposed to a variety of technologies: Hive, Spark, Mahout, Hadoop, stream processors, data ingestors. Learn more by visiting our curriculum page, or for a quick overview, download our course outline.
After the bootcamp, our mentors will guide you as you take on new data science problems through Kaggle competitions.