At Data Science Dojo, we are looking for an organized and driven individual to join the project management team of our rapidly growing organization.
As a Program Coordinator, you will be involved with the development, delivery, and communication process of our public and private data science training programs. You will communicate frequently with internal and external facilitators and instructors to create training schedules and ensure live training sessions run smoothly while delivering the best possible learning experience. Additionally, you will communicate with program participants to assist them along their learning journey. To manage program participants, you will rely heavily on our CRM platform and develop workflows and automations to optimize efficient communication and participant data management.
- Communicate with training attendees through the end-to-end learning journey
- Create, develop and manage communication workflows
- Create, develop and manage training surveys and feedback
- Collect, communicate and implement feedback to improve all aspects of a given training course
- Manage course participant data
- Meet with and onboard external instructors and contractors
- Assist in developing training program schedules
- Assist in the creation and development of new training programs for corporate clients
- Communicate with members of the engineering, data science and marketing teams
- Communicate with external and internal instructors to manage multiple training schedules
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders
- Moderate live instructor led training sessions
- Analyze customer data to improve processes and training programs
- Support program growth and development as necessary
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or another related field
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and deadline driven
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects
- Basic Excel skills and understanding of CRM systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to work as an individual and in a team as per the need of a project
About Data Science Dojo
Data Science Dojo is one of the leading platforms providing training in data science, data analytics, and machine learning. Our strong network of more than 10000+ alumni from over 100+ countries makes us the most trusted learning platform in the field. Our mission is to make data science easier, more practical, and accessible to everyone by creating a network of mentors, students, and professionals.
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Our teams are constantly solving problems and working together, empowering people around the world to use data science in effective ways. We are always open to new ideas, making the most out of every opportunity. Working at Data Science Dojo is a unique experience, filled with fun and a lot of growth.