CUSTOMER SERVICE / INSIDE SALES
Redmond, WA, USA
Data Science Dojo is a unique workplace that invests heavily in employees and growth. Being one of the foremost data science companies globally, Data Science Dojo ensures that our clients and customers get the best services and products. Our mission is to make data science accessible to everyone through our learning platform. Our teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to use data science in effective ways.
- Answering questions about our bootcamp
- Guiding people through our website
- Monitoring our live chat software
- Developing new ways to reach out to leads
- Analyzing how well customers are responding to our customer service tools
- A degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Experience working with HappyFox and/or Olark and/or Campaign Monitor
- A professional voice/style, particularly in writing
- Ability to impact and influence product strategy without authority, drive cross group collaboration, successfully advocate for customers and apply critical thinking and creative solutions in a dynamic highly ambiguous working environment.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions and recommendations, to build and communicate plans, and to monitor and measure progress against goals.
- Strong sense of pride and personal accountability for the end-to-end product/service quality, completeness, and resulting in good quality user experience.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work in fast-paced environment; possesses a “whatever it takes mentality,” able to quickly and easily adapt to changing mandates and priorities.
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency around critical priorities, but work calmly, independently and effectively under pressure.